- The New Course covers 56 Hecters
- Over 350,000 cubic metres of earthworks to provide golf course shape
- Over 35,000 cubic metres of sand cap material imported, placed and shaped.
- 22,000 metres of ag pipe drainage across fairways
- Over 275,000 metres squared of grassing on tees, fairways, aprons, greens and rough.
- Over 63,000,000 litres of irrigation water storage on site
- 685 irrigation sprinklers
- Over 19,000Lm of irrigation pipework
- Over 54,000Lm of irrigation control cables
- More than 12,500Lm of paths.
- 140,000 trees, shrubs and ground covers to be planted.
- 6090 metre squared maintenance compound.
- 2100 metre squared clubhouse including bistro, members lounge, function room, committee/seminar room, gaming venue, sports bar, pro shop and cart storage.