Ballarat Golf Club are offering a Junior Scholarship to a Junior Golfer from the Ballarat District.
Junior Scholarship Application
Junior Scholarship Details
The winning Junior will be chosen from a panel of judges and will receive
- A 2018 Oates Vic Open inside the ropes experience - including the opportunity to be the on course scorer or score board carrier for the final group during the Vic Open.
- A Ballarat Golf Club Membership for the 2018 calendar year.
- Full game analysis with a BGC Golf Professional through David Wallis Golf.
- A once in a lifetime half day experience at the PGA centre for learning and performance including:
- Tracman ball flight analysis
- Putt-lab analysis
- Golf specific physical screening
- Golf fitness and conditioning training
- A Titleist pack including:
- 1 doz Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls
- 2 FJ Gloves
- 2 Titleist Caps
- 2 FJ Socks
- THE BGC will also pay the membership of the junior at their home club if not BGC
Applications are open to anyone under the age of 18 at the time of application, living in the Ballarat District Golf Association Region.
Applicants do not need to be a member of the Ballarat Golf Club or a current member of any club. If the successful applicant held a Junior Membership at another club in 2017 Ballarat Golf Club will pay for that membership in 2018.
Supporting documentation may be supplied with the application including references, images, videos etc.
Transport to and from events and training sessions is at the expense of the winning applicant.
We would encourage the winning applicant to keep us up to date with their year by sharing some of their experience through social media channels including Facebook and instagram. As well as participating in organised media and photo opportunities.
- Thursday November 30th 2017 - Applications Close
- Monday December 11th 2017 - Winner Announced